Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crossing the Bridge....

Well I know we were required to make connections and "bridges" with our course learnings to our special professions in this blog.  As I reflect over the the semester and everything we covered, I can honestly write about how this has definitely been my favorite online graduate school course I have taken. I feel this way because it opened up my mind to learning so many different aspects of "life" and how it can relate to my teaching.  Thus, how I can become a better teacher and person.  WOW! I have also surprised myself in my abilities to use technology and produce video projects.  I know that there's no stopping me now in that regard and hopefully everything else I have learned too.....! :)

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about this course opening my mind to so many different and new ideas for my classroom. I am really excited to incorporate different media into my lessons. I also am pretty impressed with this class's ability to throw me into technology - I was pretty hesitant at the outset of the course, but I am now so confident in my movie making skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the technology. I have learned a great deal. I also have been given an ability to see the world more compellingly. I am not sure I am ready to be done with this class but I guess it is time to let go and explore on my own. I have really enjoyed your contribution to this class Caroline and I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete