Monday, April 6, 2009

Impressed!

Wow - after viewing some of my classmates module 5 projects on you tube, I can definitely express how impressed I am with the various pieces of creative work everybody has done.  The best thing is that I have also been able to learn from the projects so I can possibly utilize some of the improved methods of teaching in my very own classroom.  How technology has enhanced our creation of such projects just profounds me and I hope that I can also share and encourage this utilization with my students as well!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline I was thinking the same thing. I was very impressed and proud of the projects for this module. It shows that we have learned along the way in this class where it matters the most and that is to improve our teaching methods.

    ReplyDelete